New Patient Information at Kidz Dental
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to Kidz Dental is important because it introduces you to our friendly dental team. During your first visit, we will collect your medical history as well as introduce you to your dentist.
Peak $avings Plan
Dental care costs can really add up. That’s why we’re offering the Peak $avings Plan. With the Peak $avings Plan, accepted at all of our locations, you will enjoy 25% discounts on dental procedures ranging from routine teeth cleanings all the way to major work such as crowns and root canals. Sign up and start saving today!
Insurance & Payment Options
At Kidz Dental we believe that all children deserve a healthy smile. We work with the following insurance providers. If you do not see your provider on the list, please contact us. If you do not have insurance, we do offer Medicaid pricing to those who qualify. Please call our office and we will be happy to assist you with any financial concerns.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN)
- BlueCross BlueShield Dental Network of America
- Delta Dental
- Guardian Dental Network of America
- United Concordia/DHA/Aetna
Our Commitment Post Covid-19
Our office is committed to keeping our patients, their families, and our employees safe and healthy post-COVID-19. We have implemented the following changes to continue to follow social distancing rules and keep everyone in our office’s safe.
- Reconfigured waiting rooms with fewer chairs and 6 ft. apart
- Magazines and books will be removed
- Toys, public areas like bathrooms, workstations, check-in/check-out, and kid areas will be cleaned and sterilized regularly
- Limit ONE guardian per child per appt. Additional family members will be asked to stay at home or wait in the car.
To learn more about our changes and commitment to our patients and their families, check out our Covid-19 Safety Protocols.