WELCOME TO KIDZ DENTAL
Pediatric Dentist in Austin, TX
- We Offer Convenient Appointments
- We Have a Friendly, Bi-Lingual Staff
- We Accept Most Major Insurances and Medicaid
- Come Enjoy a Fun and Welcoming Environment for Kiddos
Kidz Dental is a fun and welcoming dental office with friendly staff that helps our patients feel comfortable during their dental visit. Parents can rest assured that their child is in great hands! Our office has been designed to create an experience your child will remember in a positive way while promoting healthy dental habits.
To learn more about Kidz Dental and our team ― contact our office for more information about the treatments we provide and to see if our dental team is a fit for your child!
WHY US, WHY NOW?
Committed to Your Child’s Smile and Safety
Given the recent events and changes surrounding COVID, our office knows parents are doing their best to keep their kids and families safe and healthy! Parents may be asking themselves, “Why should I take my kids to the dentist, why now?” or “Why should I chose this office?” Our dentists and staff are committed to keeping our patients, their families and our employee’s safe and healthy!
So, Why Choose Us As Your Kid’s Dental Provider?
- We’ve taken all the precautions to ensure our patients and their families are in a safe and healthy environment.
- Friendly and bi-lingual staff who understand what kiddo’s need and want for their dental care!
- Flexible scheduling options – book online with ease.
- Extended Hours of Operations (early and late evening appointments to accommodate busy parent’s schedule.)
- Our dentists pride themselves in providing the “Kidsperience” – a kid’s dental experience that they will remember!
And, Why Should Your Kids See Us Now?
- Staff and dentists continue to follow social distancing guidelines and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practice to meet or exceed dental services provided.
- Staying healthy doesn’t just mean avoiding illnesses, it also means taking care of your kid’s teeth! Dental care is essential to one’s overall health. Kids should continue following healthy dental habits and visiting their dentist every 6 months for routine dental care.
- FREE, highspeed Wi-Fi in waiting rooms to allow for remote learning while waiting for appointment.
“I had a very pleasant visit with my son here. From the moment I called they were very understanding, courteous, and accommodating. I was able to get my son in after school for an emergency exam and scheduled his treatment for the next day.”
“I love Kidz Dental, they are friendly and very professional. They always make my kids visits a fun one so my kids feel more at ease with what they are getting done. Will recommend Kidz Dental to everyone!!😀😀”
“Nothing but good visits for my children at this Kids Dental. Thanks Ladies !!”
“I used to take my children elsewhere and was never happy with the services. I started coming to Kidz Dental and my kids are no longer scared of going to have their teeth clean or work done. That makes me as a mama very happy!! Thanks Ladies 😊”
Dr. Melissa Otero, DMD
Dr. Otero grew up in Puerto Rico. She realized she wanted to be a dentist when she was in the 6th grade after getting braces. Dr. Otero earned her undergrad degree at the University of Massachusetts Boston, where she studied Biology. She later earned her Doctorate at the University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dental Medicine. She graduated in 2005.